7.07.2010

aerial landscape #1

day 16

so for anyone who follows, it's plain to see that i have apparently been slackin'. but in my defense, i am working on a new painting (and developing a concept for a big big body of work!). in short, i'm using aerial landscape photography to inspire abstract paintings. below is a picture of the work in progress. i'm sketching out the image below(a pain in the rear--let me tell you what) to scale on a rather large canvas. it'll be a blueprint of sorts and the end result will look nothing like the photograph. at this stage in the game my drawing patience is wearing thin and i wanna get my hands in some oils...but i know only with proper planning will it be successful!

{the blueprint:a gorgeous aerial view of historic great britain}

{so much to draw}
more updates to come as i progress!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH! How creative and clever. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you love! buy one from me someday! friend discounts :) hehe

    ReplyDelete